Examples of FlashLine Communication
To provide scenarios that will help you determine the most appropriate communication vehicle for your information, examples of acceptable and unacceptable FlashLine Communication requests appear below.
Alternative Outlet(s) for Inappropriate Requests
- Campuswide critical notification
- Important campus deadline or other time-sensitive information for students.
Student organization requests will not be sent as a targeted announcement. Instead, they will be posted to the Personal Announcement channel. Find an example of an appropriate request for this outlet and view the Personal Announcement channel.
- Important changes in student services
- Announcement of official policies or changes in policy
- Announcement from governance groups (USS/Faculty Senate/GSS)