Siteimprove provides reporting on common website issues like broken links and misspellings to keep it free from embarrassing errors.
What is Siteimprove?
Siteimprove is a third-party product that automatically performs some of the most time consuming tasks in website maintenance, saving you time, while improving the quality of your website. With Siteimprove, you can:
- Locate and fix broken links
- Locate and correct misspelled words
- Locate phone numbers and email addresses to ensure contact information is correct and up-to-date
- Ensure that your site is adhering to university style
- Test your site to ensure that it's in line with accessibility standards
- Get a complete inventory of your website so you know exactly which email addresses, phone numbers, documents, media files, etc. are on your site
How do I access Siteimprove to monitor my web site?
If you have an account already, login to Siteimprove to view your page reports.
If you do not have a Siteimprove account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
How to Use Siteimprove - Tutorials and Guides
Siteimprove recently updated its look. The company is offering weekly webinars to familiarize existing users. Follow this link to sign up for a webinar.