To request services or information regarding Custodial Services for offices or athletic and academic buildings, please contact University Facilities Management at (330) 672-2345.
University Facilities Management Custodial crews clean 48 buildings per shift. This includes the cleaning of classrooms, offices, halls, restrooms, stairwells, removing trash, and emptying recycling bins.
The following building issues should be directed to the Custodial Services Manager:
- Concerns about general routine cleaning performed by the day or night shift Custodial crew.
- Requests for special cleaning, such as shampooing carpeting, cleaning and/or waxing tile floors.
- Depleted paper product supplies in restrooms.
- Water clean up due to broken pipes and equipment.
- Interior building entrance clean up from rain, ice and snow.
- Cleaning needs due to construction, or situations causing a hazard or discomfort for building occupants.
- Requests for sweeping and picking up outside entranceway trash and emptying cigarette ash cans.
- Information on cleaning windows and window blinds.
- Requests for insect or pest control services.
- Requests to clean glass in entrance doors.
- Requests to shovel snow at building entrances.
- Requests to sanitize restrooms.
Special Cleaning Requests:
The majority of special cleaning requests will be scheduled for completion during Winter and Summer breaks.
In the event that you require more immediate attention to your special cleaning needs, please provide Custodial Services with a minimum of one week advance notice.