University Health Services General Information
University Health Services (UHS), is located in the Deweese Health Center on the Kent Campus. The three-floor facility encompasses over 37,000 square feet and is home to UHS, Student Accessibility Services and College of Public Health research laboratory.
UHS has earned accreditation status from the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) for four (4) consecutive periods beginning in 2001.
The medical services area at Deweese Health Center has:
- Fifteen (15) medical exam rooms
- Four (4) women's health exam rooms,
- One (1) procedure room
- And a full-service Pharmacy for both prescription and over the counter medications and supplies
- Radiology department for x-ray and bone density
- Physical Therapy Department
- Psychological Services Department with 6 licensed psychologists
Deweese Health Center provides convenient adjacent parking.
Hours of operation (includes Pharmacy hours): NurseInLab
Monday: 8:00am – 7:00 pm (Radiology 9:00am – 6:00 pm)
Tuesday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm (Radiology, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm)
Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Phone Number: 330-672-2322
Fax Number: 330-672-2272
Services include treatment for acute illnesses, minor injuries, immunizations, allergy injections, women's health care, x-ray, physical therapy and an onsite pharmacy. Click for more details on Medical Services at UHS.