How does your gift help the Women's Center at Kent State University?
· Your generosity to the Women's Center enables us to continue to provide resources, support services, programming and advocacy for the women at Kent State.
· Educational and wellness programming, crisis-intervention counseling, bi-annual mammograms, and advocacy for a healthy and safe campus environment are several of the initiatives made available by the Women's Center for all women faculty, staff and students.
· Your gift will support not only our current work, but assist in the growth and the health of the Women's Center. Thank you for your support!
How will your support help a Kent State student?
$15 provides six boxes of spaghetti and 3 jars of sauce for the Women's Center Pantry. Our students use the pantry on an as-needed basis as they work their way through their undergraduate years.
A $15/month payroll deduction supports educational programming and advocacy focusing on the prevention of sexual assault and intimate partner violence for all community women. One in four college women is a survivor of rape or attempted rape.
The SART (Sexual Assault Response Team) at Kent State University is working to reduce this statistic.
$150 provides one mathematics textbook for a student who can't afford all of her required books for the semester.
$1,500 provides support for three months of housing for a student who finds herself without safe and clean housing mid-semester, a circumstance that otherwise could disrupt her path to graduation.
Your gift can make a real difference to a real student today.
How can I help?
You decide where you want to make an impact.
· Women's Center # 12501: Your tax-deductible gift will support programming, services and advocacy for women faculty, staff and students.
· Women's Center Endowed Scholarship #22503: Provide scholarship support to women students.
Pick an amount that fits your budget. A gift of $35 could be all it takes to make a difference in the life of a student.
You decide how you want to give.
- Online: Charge a one-time gift or schedule monthly installments at www.GiveToKent.org.
- Phone: Call us at 330-672-2222 and charge your gift by phone.
- Mail: Follow this link to download and print out a pledge form, which you may complete and return with your check, payable to the Kent State University Foundation.
With your support, education changes lives! Keep the future bright for all Kent State co-eds and the women in our community. Help support the Women's Center as it helps keep our students on the path to achieving their educational dreams.