1. The Role of Academic and Non-Academic Factors in Improving College Retention, ACT Policy Report (Lotkowski, Robbins, & North) VIEW THIS FILE
2. The Importance of Teaching Academic Reading Skills in First-Year University Courses (Hermida) VIEW THIS FILE
3. From College Access to College Success, College Preparation and Persistence of BPS Graduates, A Preliminary Study, Boston Higher Education Partnership VIEW THIS FILE
4. The First Year Experience: Are We Making It Any Better? (Barefoot) VIEW THIS FILE
5. McGraw-Hill Research Foundation Paper Urges Colleges to Launch and Enhance Freshman Programs that Address Alarming Dropout Rates VIEW THIS FILE
6. NACADA Clearinghouse Academic Advising Resources: Advising First-Year Students VIEW THIS FILE
Open the original version of this page.