- Text-only version of this website
- Skip navigation
- Home page
- What's new
- Contact Webmaster
- Website policies
- Disability services
- UF Health Home
Healing UF Health at Gainesville
- UF Health Shands Hospital
- UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
- Shands Emergency & Trauma
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital
- UF Health Shands Psychiatric Hospital
- Learning UF&Shands Gainesville
Discovery UF Health at Gainesville
- Research Studies
- Genetics Institute
- Institute on Aging
- McKnight Brain Institute
- UF Diabetes Institute
- Community UF Health at Gainesville
- visit University of Florida
- CE Accreditation Application
- Controlled Substances
- Medication Errors Courses
- HIV Courses
- Consultant Pharmacist Courses
- Certificate Programs
- Essential Elements of Hazardous Drug Compounding
- Preparing for a State Board of Pharmacy Compounding Practice Inspection
- The Science of Pharmaceutical Compounding®: Non-Sterile Technician Training
- The Science of Pharmaceutical Compounding®: Non-Sterile Training
- Essential Elements of Compounded Sterile Preparations
- Essential Elements of Prescription Hormone Compounding
- Essential Elements of Prescription Analgesic Compounding
- Business Ready: Marketing and Sales for the Successful Compounding Pharmacist
- Advanced Non-Sterile Compounding: A futuristic vision
- Current Regulations and Standards for Pharmacy Compounding – How to be Compliant
- General Education Courses
- UF Faculty, Preceptor, and Career Coach Registration
- Association Members Registration
- Course Login
- Contact Us
We offer a live webinar and home based option! BOTH Florida Board Approved.
Apply your drug knowledge and medical expertise to treating companion animals. This course has been redesigned to include the latest information on medications and disease states.
2017 Live Event Schedulehttp://cpe.pharmacy.ufl.edu/courses/consultant/initialrecertification/ http://cpe.pharmacy.ufl.edu/courses/certificate/mtmservices/
Consultant Pharmacist -Initial & Recertification Delivering Medication Therapy Management
August 18-19th, 2017 in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida May 6, 2017 in Tampa, Florida
October 6-7th in Lake Mary, Florida July 22, 2017 in Lake Nona, Florida
October 21, 2017 in Cape Coral
APhA Pharmacy Based Immunization Delivery Live Webinar Board Approved Controlled Substances
June 10, 2017 in Cape Coral, Florida
September 23, 2017 in Jacksonville, Florida
November 4, 2017 in Tampa, Florida
April 25, 2017
Tobias Heinrichs and Amelia Deitchman, Pharm.D., graduate students in the department of pharmaceutics, were recognized as top young investigators for their presentations at the ISAP Annual Meeting in...
April 21, 2017
The UF College of Pharmacy presented white coats to 277 first-year pharmacy students on April 8.
April 21, 2017
Dr. Winterstein is one of 34 UF faculty members to receive a University of Florida Research Foundation Professorship for 2017-2020.
April 20, 2017
Dr. Jason Karnes was presented an Outstanding Young Alumni Award by the UF Alumni Association during a ceremony on April 7.
April 13, 2017
The UF Health Science Center Diversity & Inclusion Forum on April 5 offered an opportunity for the six UF Health colleges to come together and celebrate the values they share around diversity and...
CE Reporting Policy
The Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) mandates that providers report continuing education credit within 60 days of the course completion.
If we are unable to process your credit within 60 days due to incorrect information (NABP number, date of birth - MMDD) per ACPE, we will not be able to report your credit for CE and there will be no retroactive reporting.