University of Florida

AT Printing Services

Skip to main Content   Local Links   Search   Main Navigation   Quick Links   Resources   Website   Social   Address   What is this view

Main Navigation

Quick Links

Home   Help Frequent Printing Questions

Frequent Printing Questions

Who can print?

In order to use Academic Technology facilities, you must have a valid Gatorlink Account.

Printing Prices

Please visit the Print Pricing Page for details about printing prices.

Where can I print?

Academic Technology offers print and plot services in Academic Technology Computer Labs,  UF Libraries and at various other locations on Campus.

Where can I submit a printing job for my UF Department?

You can submit a printing job for your UF Department here:

Where can I get help with printing?

In each of the Academic Technology labs, you can receive help from Academic Technology Technology Consultants. Each of these employees will be wearing a blue vest and are technically trained to assist you.

How do I pay? Where do I pay?

You do not directly pay Academic Technology printing fees. The fees are charged to your Gatorlink account. You will be e-billed at the end of the month with miscellaneous charges for Academic Technology printing, which will show up on your Student Financials account. To view your charges, visit and navigate to ‘My Campus Finances‘.

Can I use my own paper in the color printer or plotter?

Most glossy and photo papers will damage our printers, so we do not allow their use.

What are the plotters?

Our plotters can be thought of as high quality color printers with large scale printouts. The largest job that they can print out is 36 inches x 108 inches (3 x 9 Feet). If you are interested in using them, talk to a Technology Consultant and they can guide you in. As mentioned above, the charge is $3.00 per linear foot. The plotters are limited to non-commercial use.

Are there any learning applications for printing projects?

If you would like to learn how to use an application such as Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, or similar applications, in order to produce a print or plot project, you have a couple options:

Academic Technology’s CITT offers instructional development, graphics (Photoshop) and design courses to the UF community.

You may have other training opportunities depending on your affiliation (student, employee) and area (HSC, IFAS, E&G). Visit the UF Training Opportunities site for more information.

What is the Printing Refund Policy?

The Print Refund Policy can be found at the Print Refund Page.





Mobile Printing!

Social links


What is this view?

You are using a dynamic assistive view of the University of Florida site. It has all the same data and features of the original site but formatted just with assistive users in mind. It has links and content reorganized to aid assistive users and has controls at the bottom under assistive options that allow you to control key aspects such as font size and contrast colors etc.
This is not a separate text-only site, it's a dynamic view that uses unique technology from Usablenet to give assistive users better, more accessible access to the same content and features as all users that use the graphic view of the site.

Assistive Options

Top of page

Assistive Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a Usablenet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.