Cowley College Home Page
New l Current l Concurrent l Transfer l Returning l Disabilities l International
- Complete the free, online Admissions Application.
- Send all high school, college, and/or GED transcripts to the Admissions Office on the main campus.
- Once your admissions application has been processed, an admissions representative will help you investigate financial aid, take any necessary placement testing, and enroll in courses. Click here for contact information.
- All current students have two choices for how they can enroll:
- You can contact your academic advisor or an admissions representative will assist you. Click here for contact information.
- If you are a high school Junior or Senior, you may take Cowley courses for dual or concurrent credit through our CAPSS program . You must have the approval of your high school principal and take our course placement test. Contact Janice Stover for more details!
- If your last date of attendance was prior to 1991, you must complete a new Online Application.
- If your last date of attendance was later than 1991 contact your advisor. If you do not have an advisor, contact Admissions.
- If you require any accommodations for classes due to a learning or physical disability, it is important to request those services through the disability services program prior to assessment and enrollment steps.
- For international students interested in attending Cowley College, please contact Admissions by email email@example.com or by phone 620.441.6335.
- Review the admissions process for International students.