During the Fall and Spring Semesters, the Health Center provides health services and information to students, faculty, and staff members of Cowley College. The center is funded by the college operating budget, and most services are available free of charge. A nominal fee is charged for immunizations and lab work. Your visit is confidential and will not become part of your school record.
Our door is open to you Monday through Friday 8:00 am to noon and 1:00 -3:00 pm at the main campus, Room 207, Storbeck Lobby.
Services available include:
1. Emergency Care Treatment for minor illnesses and injuries including colds, upset stomach, headaches, cuts, ace wraps, ice bags, heating pads, etc.
2. Strep screens
3. Blood Pressure Testing
4. Vision screening
5. Pregnancy testing
6. Crutch and cane loan
8. Storage for personal medications
9. STD's referral
10. Someone to listen
11. Student insurance program claim forms available
12. Tuberculosis skin testing
13. Tetanus boosters
14. Flu shots
15. Allergy injections
16. Health education materials, brochures, pamphlets, references
17. Lunch-n-learn workshops
18. Family planning referral
19. Absentee memos - come to Health Services when absent from class due to illness. A notice will be sent to your instructor
Newman Health Services Coordinator
Lea Newman, RN, BSN
Cowley College / 125 S. 2nd St. / PO Box 1147 / Arkansas City, KS 67005
Call: 620.442.0430 / Future Students: 620.441.5303 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © Cowley College
Open the original version of this page.