- Juris Doctor
- LL.M. in Comparative Law Program (U.S. Law)
- LL.M. in Environmental & Land Use Law
- LL.M. in Taxation
- LL.M. in International Taxation
- S.J.D. in Taxation
- Joint Degrees
- Corporate Transactional Practice
- Labor and Employment Law
- Roadmap Terminology
- 1L Courses
- 2L Courses
- Business Law
- Civil Litigation/Appellate Practice
- Commercial / Bankruptcy Law
- Criminal Law & Procedure
- Entertainment & Sports Law Roadmap
- Entrepreneurship & Law
- Environmental & Land Use Law
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- International and Comparative Law: Business
- International and Comparative Law: Human Rights
- Public Service & Government Practice
- Real Estate Practice: Land Development Practice
- Real Estate Practice: Small Transactional Practice
- Trusts & Estates Law
- Externship Program
- Civil Clinics
- Criminal Clinics
- Program Areas
- Forms & Applications
- Environmental and Land Use Law Program
- Contact Conservation Clinic
- For Students
- About the Clinics
- Study Abroad
- Legal Writing and Appellate Advocacy
- Criminal Justice
Environmental & Land Use Law
- Opportunities for Students
- Concentration in Environmental and Land Use Law
- Career Opportunities
- Public Interest Environmental Conference
- Interdisciplinary Opportunities
- Events and Announcements
- Trusts & Estates
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- The Center for Estate Planning
- Center on Children & Families
- Criminal Justice Center
- Center for Governmental Responsibility
- Center for International Financial Crimes Studies
- Center for the Study of Race & Race Relations
- Competition Policy Initiative
- Institute for Dispute Resolution
- Initiative on Mindfulness in Law & Dispute Resolution
- UF Law E-Discovery Project
- Law & Policy in the Americas Program
At a Glance
Why join a clinic?
The Fredric G. Levin College of Law Clinics are faculty-supervised, advice, representation, and mediation clinics that integrate the college’s nationally-ranked scholarship with applied lawyering, mediation, and problem-solving skills developed through simulation courses and by legal services provided in a fully-operational legal aid clinic.
Joining a Clinic will give students the opportunity to gain real-world legal skills through participation with real clients alongside experienced lawyers.
Each of the Virgil D. Hawkins Civil Clinics offers advice, representation, or mediation assistance to income-eligible clients in the Eighth Judicial Circuit of Alachua County, Florida.
The Family Advocacy Clinic operates as an actual law office where students provide exceptional assistance and representation to clients with family law problems.
The Gator TeamChild Clinic provides free legal services to children and gives students an opportunity to advocate for children regarding a broad spectrum of issues.
The Intimate Partner Violence Assistance Center (IPVAC) helps to provide indigent victims of domestic, dating, and/or sexual violence assistance with civil issues surrounding their abuse.
The County Court Mediation Clinic provides students with an opportunity to participate in real court mediations while also helping students attain certification as a County Court Mediator.
The Criminal Law Clinics
While participating in the Criminal Law Clinics, students intern at the actual offices of the State Attorney or the Public Defender while also attending clinical lectures and simulation-based classes.
The Prosecution Clinic provides students with an opportunity to perform as interns in the actual practice of law under the direct supervision of a licensed Assistant State Attorney
The Criminal Defense clinic offers students an opportunity to represent indigent persons accused of crimes through the Public Defender’s Office.
The University of Florida Conservation Clinic is an initiative of the Environmental and Land Use Law Program at the Fredric G. Levin College of Law in Gainesville, Florida. Housed at the law school’s Center for Governmental Responsibility, the clinic offers both law and graduate students the opportunity to work on cutting edge environmental and land use law and policy issues.