- Reserves (ARES)
NOTICE – CHANGE IN POLICY
The Legal Information Center will be open to law students only during the College of Law reading and exam period, April 17-May 5.
Anyone else needing access to the law library for research purposes must fill out a request form to schedule an appointment with a librarian.
View hours for: Reference Assistance
Legal Information Center Hours
Spring 2016 – Legal Information Center Regular Hours
Regular Hours Starting Sunday, January 3Monday – Thursday 7:30am-11:30pm
Holiday Breaks and Final Exam Study Period
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day: Monday, January 18, 1:00pm-11:30pm
- Friday, February 26, 7:30am-5:00pm
- Saturday-Sunday, February 27-28, CLOSED
- Monday-Friday, February 29- March 4, 8:00am-5:00pm
- Saturday, March 5, CLOSED
- Sunday, March 6, 10:00am-11:30pm
FINAL EXAM STUDY PERIOD – LAW STUDENTS ONLYSunday, April 17 – Wednesday, May 4 7:30am-2:00am
Thursday, May 5 7:30am-5:00pm
May 6-14Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Regular Summer Hours begin Sunday, May 15
For questions about this schedule please contact the Circulation Department at (352) 273-0724.