The nationally ranked UAB Department of Occupational Therapy offers innovative graduate programs for students interested in becoming occupational therapists or those seeking to advance existing occupational therapy careers.
- Master of Science degree in Occupational Therapy
- Accredited by ACOTE© ( Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education).
- BS in Healthcare Management & MS in Occupational Therapy Fast Track
- Graduate Certificate in Low Vision Rehabilitation
- PhD in Rehabilitation Science
- Under development - Post Professional Clinical Doctorate in Occupational Therapy (OTD) [online] – fall 2018
The UAB Occupational Therapy program is 25th in the nation as ranked by U.S. News and World Report in the most recent "Best Graduate Schools" edition and 22nd in the country in GraduatePrograms.com's "Top Occupational Therapy Schools according to Student Reviews."